Springboards is seeking a part time administrative and business development assistant to support the CEO and company operations associated with its growth. The ideal candidate will be seeking part-time work and will have relevant background and experience in a similar role. Great for part-time students who are focused on entrepreneurship, business development, and administration.
Position: Administrative and Business Development Assistant
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Access and respond to Springboards e-mail at least twice a day. Scheduling of these times is negotiable, but they must fall within the course of a business day, e.g. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
- Manage the schedule of the CEO and several account schedules in Outlook
- Act as a liaison to clients, staff, and vendors
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as: editing reports, filing, emailing, scanning, photocopying, mailing, ordering books and materials, etc.
- Provide input and create systems to enhance operations
- Assist CEO with weekly and daily to-do list
- Provide general administrative support to trainers
- Assist with administrative duties that include: invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general bookkeeping and Quickbooks tasks
- Add to and modify current policies and procedures manuals
- Document and assist in workforce development efforts in support of the following areas: ad placement, sourcing, interview preparation and follow through
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Exemplary English grammar, verbal and written, and professional communication skills
• Minimum 2-3 years of administrative assistant related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong trouble shooting ability
• High comfort level with technology and Word programs
• A Smartphone
• Professional documentation and communication skills, including telephone demeanor and ability to handle sensitive/confidential data with discretion and professionalism
• Desire to grow and learn in an entrepreneurial environment
• High integrity and discretion
• Excellence to detail and follow through
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
• High energy, driven, self-starter, handles adversity and ambiguity, requires minimal supervision, and seeks responsibility and ownership
Beneficial, but not required:
• Professional/career interest in language services, professional communication, coaching, applied linguistics, language acquisition, training and development, cross cultural work, or entrepreneurship
Must have transportation or be able to commute to Quincy, MA. This position is located at the Quincy Innovation Center, Quincy, MA. A great fit for part-time students. Compensation competitive. 10 Hours per week. Immediate Start Date.
If interested in being considered, please submit your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing “Administrative and Business Development Assistant” in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please respond with your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for the position (Microsoft Word format only). Include contact information and times that you can be reached, should we want to contact you for an initial phone interview.
No telephone calls or placement agencies